Recruitment Consultant - Driving Division
Competitive salary + Uncapped commission structure
Are you looking to build a successful career within an award-winning Recruitment Consultancy?
We are an exciting, growing team in Leeds who are building a permanent & temporary recruitment team focused on Logistics & Driving recruitment across Yorkshire! We have an excellent reputation with both our candidates and clients, as we believe in providing a consultative and values driven recruitment partnership.
We work across a variety of sectors covering all aspects of recruitment within the Logistics sector across Driving, Transport, Warehousing and Manufacturing markets. With Yorkshire being an area with so many Logistics operations and Distribution Centres the opportunity for success and progression is huge!
Our roots in Leeds go back as far as 2000, so we have an enviable level of experience in the market, which enables us to provide an honest, supportive yet innovative approach to recruitment in our local market.
Due to our continued success and growth plans we are growing our team and looking for career minded, hard working and driven individuals who want to help shape our vision. It is important that you are confident, have an ability to build instant report and are able to nurture relationships.
To work within the Logistics team in the Leeds office, you'll need drive, energy and sales ability. Our team are vastly experienced and extremely sales focused, and that's the sort of environment you'll be comfortable with. Selling out class 1 and class 2 driving professionals, developing client relationships, winning new business and visiting sites will be some of your main duties. You will have a driving licence and the ability to work at a very fast pace, under pressure.
This is a superb opportunity for someone that wants to progress quickly in a career in recruitment. Our Driving sector is one of our most successful in the business and with successful consultants in Liverpool, Manchester and Sheffield nearby, you will not only be supported but we already deal with key clients in the sector and need someone to establish our service to these clients at their West Yorkshire depots.
- Knowledge of the Driving and Logistics market is desirable
- Excited by a new challenge
- High energy levels
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.