Divisional Manager (Recruitment) - Technical & Engineering - Manchester
£38,000 - £45,000 p/annum + commission + Car/ allowance + free parking
Search Consultancy is looking for a Permanent Recruitment Divisional Manager for our Technical & Engineering team in Manchester.
Over the last 30+ years, Search Consultancy has provided many clients with customer specific recruitment solutions, which have not only brought an increase in service delivery and customer relationships, but also the realisation of significant cost reductions and true value for money. Our Technical division has been core within the business since our inception and quickly expanded.
We have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager to lead our Technical & Engineering team in our Manchester branch. As a Divisional Manager, you will be responsible for growing the team and managing and developing your Consultants that work across the whole Technical & Engineering market, as well as personally generating fees and leading by example.
Our Technical team within Search supplies candidates to meet a range of requirements - permanent, temporary and contract. We supply the highest level of candidates, within a number of industries including:
- Technical...to name a few
With exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to maximise client opportunities, you will need to have experience within the Technical & Engineering recruitment industry.
- Previous Technical/ Engineering recruitment experience
- Leading from the front
- Training & development of Consultants
- Results focused and determined
- Business development driven
- Career minded and hard working
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- State of the art offices in a prominent location
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
A great place to work:
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 26 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.