Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property
Our Construction team in Dundee is growing! If you feel your career is at a standstill or you have been affected by cuts in benefits, bonus or commission then read on! We are looking for an experienced Construction Recruiter to take over a warm desk with huge opportunities for growth.
You will work within an incredibly buoyant and fast paced market, led by Director with many years experience within the sector who has grown his career at Search to Senior Management level. The Dundee Trades team have built solid foundations in the construction market and have a fantastic reputation but are looking for someone to take them to the next level.
You will focus on the provision of temporary recruitment solutions specifically within the trades sector across the Tayside, Falkirk and Fife areas, so ideally you will have experience within this market and enjoy business development, winning new business and generating your own new clients.
* Interviewing and referencing candidates to build a strong base of reliable temps
* Generating new sales opportunities.
* Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
* Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
* Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
* Administrative duties.
* Must have a full UK Driving Licence
* Strong sales background
* Experience of working in a KPI, target driven environment
* Being adaptable and working strategically (and at pace!), with good time management and a positive attitude.
* Competitive, ambitious and hard working
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Previous experience in recruitment, ideally in the trades market.
What we can offer you:
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.