Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Recruitment Consultant - White Collar Civil Engineering
Are you an experienced Recruitment Professional with strong knowledge of the civil engineering or construction sector?
Would you like to join a long established business that enjoys a strong foothold in the Scottish Construction and Civil Engineering market?
Do you have the energy, enthusiasm and drive to grasp an opportunity to further develop a freelance white collar desk in a buoyant, candidate driven market?
If so we can here's a basic outline of what we can offer you:
* Competitive salary and benefits package in line with experience
* The opportunity for ownership of a Scotland wide desk
* Support to penetrate client businesses through a range of service offerings supported by a leading marketing, bids and commercial support function
* Access to a highly experienced, collaborative and supportive construction leadership team
* Ongoing training and development support at all career levels
* Flexibility to work between home and office
This is an excellent opportunity to work within the construction professions team based in Glasgow or Edinburgh, focusing on freelance professional level recruitment supplying civil engineering professionals to a busy, stable and lucrative market sector.
We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate an established skill set and knowledge base within the freelance market, an individual who is driven, energetic and commercially astute to drive growth and meet client needs through ongoing networking and relationship building within the market.
No two days are the same in recruitment but general duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Communicating with professionals within the civils sector daily to track availability and offer opportunities for freelance assignments.
* Client development, speaking with existing clients and targeting new business to ensure pipeline of roles and achieve reasonable budgets monthly, quarterly and annually.
* Negotiating and agreeing commercial rates to offer best value to clients and candidates.
* Arranging and attending meetings with clients whether via zoom, face to face or on sites
* Working closely with the perm team to strategize on business development and service offerings for clients.
* Keeping abreast of regulatory changes to ensure full compliance with relevant legislation
What you will need to be successful:
* 2-3 Years Minimum experience within freelance technical recruitment desk.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong organisational skills, ability to "spin plates" and prioritise activity effectively
* The energy and passion to capitalise on opportunities through high activity
* Desire to perform and progress through achieving commercial and operational goals
* The ability to understand technically driven professional level role specs through effective questioning and ongoing research where required
* Ability to continually learn by being self driven, curious and interested in civil engineering projects.
* Honesty and Integrity to act as an ambassador for our business values
* Excellent oral and written communication skill
* Full UK Driving License
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.