Competitive salary and benefits
Our Construction and Trades Division in Ealing, London, are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operations. Our Trades & Labour business have built solid foundations in the local Build, Fit-Out and Civil Engineering markets across a loyal nucleus of clients in London.
Fast paced and heavily focused on customer service, the team have aspirations of further expansion and hopefully a central London presence in the not too distant future.
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Development of in-house database.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
- Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
- Ideally you will have worked within the recruitment sector or construction industry and have some business to business development exposure.
- It is essential you have excellent communication skills, a determination to succeed and ideally a good academic background.
- As some travel across the South East will be required, a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.