Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us on a warm desk within our Blue Collar Trades & Labour team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for success and delivering results. You must have a driving licence given that you will make a lot of site visits and you must also enjoy upselling and working toward targets. In return you will benefit from unprecedented training and support, together with lucrative financial rewards for your achievements.
About the team
Search Construction in Manchester are a well established and close knit team who have an extremely strong presence in the North West. The standards in Manchester are high, but the opportunity to succeed and work amongst some of the best in the industry is massive.
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary construction roles, such as bricklayers, electricians and other labourers
* Business Development: sourcing and pro actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services and solutions
* Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc.
* Meeting with our existing and potential clients
If you are:
* dedicated and results focussed
* hungry to develop a sales based career
* keen to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
* a confident & articulate communicator
* enthusiastic & motivated
Then we want you to join us in Search as we build something special, no previous experience necessary.
And how will we value you?
You'll be coached and mentored by the best experts in the recruitment world. You will see that our leading training programme and our supportive team environment will help you settle in quickly. And you will love our commission scheme which will enable you to earn as our business expands.
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.