Recruitment Consultant - Call and Contact Division
Competitive salary, benefits and uncapped commission on all of your billings
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for your next challenge? Do you fancy being part of a fab team with a hands on, supportive manager, and amazing opportunity to earn bonus and work in a fun, salesy environment?
Working with many of the leading call and contact centres and SMEs across the region, our dedicated recruitment consultants specialise in recruiting temp, perm and interim roles from agents to contact centre managers and everything in between. Our client base in a strong mix of ad hoc and contracted clients, and we enjoy strong relationships with our clients that can last years.
As experts in the industry we can adapt our service to the needs of our clients. Whether that be design, implement and facilitate assessment centres, processing ad response, traditional sourcing, vetting and compliance, we are a one-stop shop for sales and customer service roles in Yorkshire and the North East.
Due to expansion we are now seeking additional recruiters to help take this team to the next level. The successful candidates will be driven, results orientated, excellent communicators and above all have passion and a desire to be the best in the business.
- Experience in 360-Recruitment
- Strong sales experience in cold calling and business development
- Strong Account Management skills
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Experience in target driven or sales environment
- Motivated by money and success in equal measure
- Ability to multitask, plate spin and a good memory helps!
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package - leading bonus scheme with the 1st 12 months offering enhanced earning potential on every penny billed
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.