Recruitment Consultant - Call & Contact Centre Division
Market Leading Salary + Benefits Package + Uncapped OTE
Competitive salary and benefits package
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Well look no further, we are a large and well established team covering the Greater Manchester area, as well as large parts of Cheshire and Lancashire. We specialise in providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to Call and Contact Centre Operations. We work in partnership with various large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various smaller local clients and Call/Contact Centres based solely in the Northwest.
The team have over 90 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
We are best known for recruiting:
- Telephone based Sales and Service professionals within various industries
- Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Real-time, Dialler Managers
- Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
Due to an incredibly successful year in 2017 and even more success in 2018, we are now looking to expand the team even further in 2019. Being true specialists within the Call/Contact centre market, we are now looking to strengthen our brand and service offering even further by recruiting a Senior Consultant to specialise in Senior and Specialist appointments within Call/Contact Centres.
These roles would include:
- Site Director/ Head of Site
- Customer Service Managers/ Call & Contact Centre Managers
- Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Business Change and Transformation
- M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Realtime, Dialler Managers
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK. As you would expect this role would suit an experienced recruiter looking to take their next steps within recruitment, building on an already successful career, being recognised and rewarded by an industry leading employer.
- Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
- If you don't have previous recruitment experience, we would love to hear from individuals with a strong background in sales
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.