Recruitment Consultant - Building, Construction & Engineering
Liverpool - Central Business District
Up to £30k basic dependent on experience (negotiable) + uncapped commission + benefits.
Search's Technical & Managerial Construction team in Liverpool is growing and we're looking for recruitment consultants to join us. We are looking for exceptional talented people who want to succeed and at Search, we know what success looks like.
This is a great time to join us as we branch out and specialise within the division - it's an opportunity to be a niche expert and reap the rewards of a large recruitment agency. You will be recruiting for architectural clients in the North West, placing candidates such as;
- Architectural Technicians
- Technical Drawers
- Interior Designers
You will be focused on growing these areas and sourcing new business and clients. We need the right people to join the team now and share our ambition to make this the best year ever.
- Previous experience in Recruitment would be advantageous
- B2B, cold calling sales experience
- Target driven
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
The opportunity is there to develop your career with Search - we are looking for motivated sales people who want to progress quickly. And we'll invest in your success.
What we can offer you:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.