Location: Liverpool - Central Business District
Salary: Up to £30k basic dependent on experience (negotiable) + uncapped commission + benefits.
Are you looking for a busy and challenging role with scope for development?
Do you want to work within a growing and dynamic business, where no day is the same and you will have the opportunity to build a career within recruitment?
Search's Technical & Managerial Construction team in Liverpool is growing and we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
This is a great time to join us as we branch out and specialise within the division - it's an opportunity to be a niche expert and reap the rewards of a large recruitment agency. We already have a strong reputation with our clients for delivering quality individuals and honest advice, we are currently expanding the team and are keen for the addition to have either recruitment experience or industry knowledge in any of the below markets:
- Civil Engineering
- Building & Construction
- Facilities Management
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker directly. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.