Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
£Competitive Salary + Commission
Are you looking to work alongside a truly great team? Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Are you looking for a desk which has a huge amount of scope and an opportunity for you to make some really serious commission?
Our Technical & Engineering team in Edinburgh are looking for an individual with a great attitude, somebody who has some exposure to recruitment, maybe you started your recruitment career 6 months ago and you're frustrated by the lack of training and support, or perhaps you want a change of sector? You will work alongside an experienced managing consultant focused primarily on the temporary/interim market. It's a really exciting time to join and the scope for professional development and career progression are in your control.
Established over 30 years, Search Consultancy provides clients with tailored recruitment solutions, our brand will open doors for you! This is a sales role and we are looking for Recruitment Consultants who are keen to build and develop a desk. You will be responsible for developing a client portfolio across Scotland, covering a wide range of Technical Engineering roles across a variety of industries including Manufacturing, Food and Drink, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and many more. Handling roles including CNC Machinist, Maintenance Engineer, FMCG Shift Managers, Development Engineers and Senior Quality Engineers.
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training.
* We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
If you are interested in discussing this role or any other opportunities within Search Consultancy then please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible. Happy to have an informal exploratory chat in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.