Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
£Competitive Salary + Commission
Are you an Engineering Graduate or working in the Engineering sector but have decided this career isn't for you? Are you looking for a way to use your engineering background and passion for the industry but in a career with uncapped earning potential and rapid routes of career progression based on your own merit?
Our Technical & Engineering team in Edinburgh are looking for an individual with a great attitude, you will work alongside an experienced managing consultant focused primarily on the temporary/interim market. It's a really exciting time to join and the scope for professional development and career progression are in your control.
Established over 30 years, Search Consultancy provides clients with tailored recruitment solutions, our brand will open doors for you! This is a sales role and we are looking for Recruitment Consultants who are keen to build and develop a desk. You will be responsible for developing a client portfolio across Scotland, covering a wide range of Technical Engineering roles across a variety of industries including Manufacturing, Food and Drink, FMCG, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and many more. Handling roles including CNC Machinist, Maintenance Engineer, FMCG Shift Managers, Development Engineers and Senior Quality Engineers.
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you.
Typically you would be responsible for the following:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
* Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting; fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets and in return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training.
* We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
If you are interested in discussing this role or any other opportunities within Search Consultancy then please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible. Happy to have an informal exploratory chat in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.