Recruitment Consultant - Aviation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a role with a mixture of office, on site and home-based working. You'll certainly be kept busy and will have the opportunity to work with major Airports across the UK.
Our Aviation Recruitment Team are looking to expand their offering in the Heathrow area, utilising the established relationships in Gatwick, but with a strong sales focus to push even further. You'll be placing candidates in a variety of roles from Baggage Handler to Service Crew, Passenger Service Agents to Operations and Duty Managers.
- This is an incredibly busy role and you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders throughout the Airport
- New business development; including client visits to secure new accounts
- Using innovative techniques to attract candidates
- Screening, interviewing and ensuring compliance of candidates
Undertaking thorough compliance checks including
There is no better time to join this Recruitment team as they move into their peak season. You will work alongside an experienced Manager with 30 years experience in Aviation, with a team shortlisted for our Annual Awards for their performance in 2018 and regular attendees of our High Flyers events.
Recruitment experience, in either Aviation or a similar sector, is desired for this role. If you are sales-focused, ambitious, proactive and motivated then get in touch.
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.