Temporary Consultant - Aviation
Do you want to work in a busy recruitment role, with the opportunity to work with major Airports across the UK? Are you a Recruitment Resourcer or Internal Recruitment Consultant looking for a bigger challenge? You may be an experienced recruiter looking to take on a high volume temporary desk within the Aviation Sector.
Our Aviation Recruitment Team are based within Manchester Airport, they provide temporary recruitment solutions to major airports across the UK. Placing candidates in a variety of roles from Baggage Handler to Service Crew, Passenger Service Agents to Administrators. This is an incredibly busy role you will be responsible for the following:
- Advertising roles on relevant job boards and across social media platforms
- First stage screening and interviews
- Undertaking thorough compliance checks including references, eligibility to work, DBS etc.
- Managing candidates in their temporary bookings, handling all queries and timesheets
- Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders throughout the Airports.
- There is no better time to join this Recruitment team as they move into their peak season, you will work alongside an experienced manager who will provide you with exceptional coaching and development.
Our Aviation Recruitment Business are looking to expand and as such your role will develop, with the responsibility for business development and account management.
- The ability to manage a high volume work-load, prioritising and organising your time effectively
- Target driven
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Attention to detail, high level of compliance.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.