Recruitment Consultant - Commercial /Office Services
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
Search Consultancy's Office Services division has been established in Dundee for over 16 years and we have developed a team of highly driven and successful recruiters in that time.
We are looking to expand our team and we would love to speak to individuals who are looking to develop a career in recruitment. You will learn from the best recruiters in the market, award winning - not only walking away with internal accolades, also winning at the prestigious S1 Recruitment Awards.
Our Office Services team provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to clients across Scotland, handling roles ranging from Administrator to Operations Director across a variety of sectors. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be targeted to generate new business opportunities and provide clients with a robust recruitment solution. Your manager is well known in the market and is an amazing mentor, you will receive a combination of desk side coaching and class-room based training courses.
Working in this market within Search comes with some major advantages, our brand is well known and well respected and will open many doors for you.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission so if you are money motivated this is the role for you!
Key skills required:
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
- Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
Contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.