Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre Division
Competitive salary and benefits
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Are you looking for a busy and challenging role with scope for development?
Do you want to work within a growing and dynamic business, where no day is the same and you will have the opportunity to build a career?
Do you want to take over a lucrative recruitment desk with a strong pipeline of vacancies for you to work on straight away?
Our Glasgow Call Centre team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced, vibrant and experienced bunch of recruitment consultants, they boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time, the team are well known as a market leader within this sector.
Providing temporary recruitment solutions to clients across various sectors, we cover all roles and sub-sectors within this exciting market including customer service, telesales and debt collection, giving our Consultants the opportunity to really understand the market in which they service. This is a genuinely warm desk!
You will take on a client list and existing temp desk generating a significant profit from your first day.
Established for over 30 years, Search have an excellent reputation within the recruitment industry, we hold the prestigious Platinum status for Investor in People and are accredited as 'An Outstanding Company' by The Sunday Time Best Companies.
- Recruitment experience, ideally within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
- Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
- Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.