Recruitment Consultant - Engineering & Manufacturing
Competitive salary and benefits
Over the last 30 years, Search Consultancy has provided many clients with customer specific recruitment solutions, which have not only brought an increase in service delivery and customer relationships, but also the realisation of significant cost reductions and true value for money. Our Engineering & Manufacturing division has been core within the business since our inception, and quickly expanded.
Our Engineering & Manufacturing team has a combined experience of almost 20 years, supplying candidates to meet a range of requirements - permanent, temporary and contract. We supply the highest level of candidates, predominately within the Food/Drink and FMCG industries.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a successful, ambitious and target driven team who are extremely knowledgeable within their specialist sectors.
Some examples of roles we recruit;
- Technical Engineers
- Food Technologists
- Product Managers
- Mechanical Designer
- Outgoing, with a positive attitude
- Previous sales experience, ideally within recruitment
- Career minded, hard working and driven with the desire to progress
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker.Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.