Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Leeds
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you looking for a busy and challenging role with scope for development?
Our Sales division in Leeds are
We recruit across a range of
Our consultants are true specialists with a genuine interest in their chosen markets. They thrive within this expanding and rapidly growing market and are the recruiters of choice for many of our clients. They work in partnership with their clients to find them the best talent in the market and with their candidates to find the best opportunities. As market experts we
- Previous knowledge and experience in recruitment is
- Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would
be requiredto join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, goodtime management and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business
in a professional manner
- Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold
endof month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.