Our Construction and Trades Division in Brighton are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operations.
Split across the Crawley and Brighton offices, our Sussex trades business have built solid foundations in the local Build, Fit-Out and Civil Engineering markets across a loyal nucleus of clients in London, Sussex and along the South Coast.
The role entails;
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Working with the Resourcing Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
- Previous experience as a successful Temporary Recruitment Consultant
- A knowledge or background in the construction industry is highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Can work towards to targets and deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.