Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Transformation
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
New to recruitment? You could earn up to £30,000 OTE in your first year!
Do you have a passion for all things I.T?
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the rapidly growing tech market. You will be working with a wide variety of dynamic and innovative companies, on some of the most exciting projects.
This is really no ordinary recruitment role. Search Technology & Transformation are a founding Division of Search Consultancy and have been established in the UK since 1987, in Manchester since 2000 and Brighton in 2010.
Due to the phenomenal growth in 2018, the Technology & Transformation team are going from strength to strength within the Tech market. The team are well on their way to being the market leader for I.T recruitment.
The IT operation within Search is one of the largest divisions contributing some 10% of the wider company's overall fee income. Internally we have continually secured top performance awards. Our operation spans the UK and all aspects of the IT contract and perm arena. Our teams operate both vertically and regionally creating specific focus and building real value as sector specialists.
The culture within the team is driven yet focused, and whilst being rewarding it's both professional and challenging and will without doubt stimulate individuals who are both resilient and achievement focused. Your ambition and desire will prove essential when building your market.
- Previous IT Permanent recruitment experience supported by a proven record of achievement
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Growth and development, with over 75% of the team being promoted as a result of their success over the last 3 years
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.