Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + commission
6 months ago
We are seeking a passionate Recruitment Consultant join our well established Healthcare team to focus on the temporary recruitment for our healthcare candidates across North West England.
This is a rare opportunity to take over a recognised desk with an already well established client base with roles ready to fill.
Recruitment in the nursing industry is buoyant, with private and public sector organisations alike striving to recruit the best candidates the market has to offer. Never before has the acquisition of talent been so critical to the success of nursing businesses in an ever changing and growing sector.
The healthcare recruitment market is known to be incredibly fast paced, so we put a great deal of importance on our relationships with our candidates and clients, and strive to prove ourselves as the agency of choice to find the perfect career match for committed, high quality professionals.
* Previous experience as a successful 360 Recruitment Consultant would be an advantage
* Target driven and sales orientated
* Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to Craig.Walker@search.co.uk. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.