Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Building, Construction & Engineering
£Competitive Salary + Commission
We are keen to speak to ambitious Graduates looking for a career within recruitment. You may well have started a career in sales and realised it isn't providing you with the rewards, challenge or progression you want. If you have never thought about recruitment and want to find out more then all you need to do is call our Internal Recruitment team for more information.
Working alongside a manager with over 10 years experience in this market you will receive exceptional coaching and training to ensure you are the best in the industry. You will provide a pro-active, 360 permanent recruitment service to a range of clients and candidates within the Construction or Civil Engineering sector.
Working with a range of clients from multi national PLC to privately owned SME's you will be responsible for recruiting qualified professionals within operational and commercial roles, including but not limited to:
* Site Managers (All levels)
* Project Managers
* Contracts Managers
* Quantity Surveyors (All levels)
* Estimators (All levels)
* Site Engineers
* HSE Advisors.
Our existing business is very heavily geared towards perm white collar; we have a large volume of existing clients, a database that has been built up over 3 decades working in this sector, we are seeking a hard working, ambitious and dynamic individual to take ownership of a desk to build a lucrative career.
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you. Typically you would be responsible for the following:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
* Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting; fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets and in return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
* Uncapped commission
* Award winning training and ongoing professional development
* Fantastic career development with a clearing defined career path
* Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards dinner
* A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion.
* It's a lively and energetic working environment with a great social life outside the office!
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact me Sarah Hall within the Internal Recruitment team. We can interview ASAP so don't delay your application, you don't want to miss out on this life changing opportunity.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.