Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Do you want to focus on high value invoices working with a loyal candidate and client base?
Search Consultancy is looking for an experienced recruiter to manage the permanent white collar construction desk. Working in a team of experienced consultants your remit will be to provide a pro-active permanent recruitment service to a range of clients and candidates within the Construction sector. Working with major build contractors, SME's, refurbishment specialists and residential builders the typical roles that we will supply will include but not be limited to:
- Site Managers (all levels)
- Project Managers
- Contracts Managers
- Quantity Surveyors (All levels)
- Estimators (All levels)
- HSE Advisors.
Our existing business is very heavily geared towards perm white collar, we have a large volume of existing clients, a database that has been built up over 3 decades working in this sector. We provide market leading training and the tools to allow our consultants to be successful.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience within construction or technical recruitment
- Effective Business Development at a senior level
- Candidate management
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Undertaking client meetings
- Attention to detail and process.
- Must drive and have flexibility to travel around the West of the country.
What we can offer you:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.