Competitive salary and benefits
Our Construction and Trades Division in Aberdeen are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operation. You will work within an incredibly buoyant and fast paced market, led by a manager with over 10 years experience within the sector. The Aberdeen team have built solid foundations in the local Build, Fit-Out and Civil Engineering markets across a loyal nucleus of clients.
This is a genuinely warm recruitment desk with a strong database of candidates, supported by a labour manager and an administrator; you can therefore focus on business development and growing your temp income.
The ideal candidate will have experience within recruitment, preferably as a temp consultant overseeing a fast paced and busy desk. We welcome applications from other sectors, so if you are a recruitment consultant looking to develop a career within Construction then apply today.
- Generating new sales opportunities.
- Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
- Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
- Working with the Labour Manager in the selection and placement of construction tradesmen.
- Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
- Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
- Skills required
- Must have a full UK Driving Licence
- Strong sales background
- Previous experience as a recruitment consultant
- Target driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Previous experience in recruitment would be advantageous.
- It is essential you have excellent communication skills with a determination to succeed.
What we can offer you:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.