£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
about 1 month ago
Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in your career? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Construction and Trades Division in Glasgow are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their successful and expanding operation. You will work within an incredibly buoyant and fast paced market, led by a manager with many years experience within the sector who has grown his career at Search to Senior Management level. The Glasgow team have built solid foundations in the local construction market across a loyal nucleus of clients but are looking for their next Consultant to help the team take this to the next level.
You will focus on the provision of temporary recruitment solutions specifically within the construction sector so ideally you will have experience within this market and enjoy business development, winning new business and generating your own new clients.
* Generating new sales opportunities.
* Assisting in presentations - both on-site and office based.
* Researching new market streams and regional frameworks.
* Visiting new Construction sites and project offices.
* Administrative duties associated with this business development role.
* Must have a full UK Driving Licence
* Strong sales background
* Previous experience as a recruitment consultant
* Target driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Previous experience in recruitment would be advantageous.
It is essential you have excellent communication skills with a determination to succeed.
What we can offer you:
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.