£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
3 months ago
Recruitment Consultant- Business Support
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your career? Or maybe you are simply looking for a new challenge working with a supportive and successful management team? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Business Support team are expanding! They have a very strong reputation providing permanent staffing solutions across the Glasgow market, so can truly specialise in the market and will be given the tools to create bespoke recruitment solutions for your clients, giving you the scope to earn some seriously good commission! Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Business Support, prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you would find within an office environment.
You'll be joining a successful team and be supported by a Manager with over 10 years experience at Search in the Business Support market.
Key skills required;
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
- £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
- Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
- Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
- Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.