Search Consultancy - Call & Contact Centre Division
Salary - £18,000 to £30,000 per annum + Benefits Package + Uncapped OTE
About the team
Do you want to join an amazing team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
How we're different:
* The Team Manager's role is to not only develop you as a consultant but also develop new business for you! 60% of your managers Job is to help bring on new clients, so you will be able to reap the benefits from that!
* We currently have 2 consultants on the temporary team who are billing over £13,000 per week, could you beat them?
* The Call & Contact Division has 16 consultants in total along with a Resourcer - together we make the biggest call and contact team in Manchester. The opportunity to grow / develop and be the best Consultant you can be will happen for you at Search.
* We have a dedicated support team, who look after administration and compliance which enables us to concentrate on the consultancy part of the job
* Ever heard of the Investors in people Platinum Status? Well now you have because WE have it! What this means for you is that you will receive the best training the industry can offer, a competitive salary, great commission, amazing benefits and a clear progression structure.
The team have over 100 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
We are best known for recruiting:
* Telephone based Sales and Customer Service professionals within various industries
* Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
* Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Real-time, Dialler Managers
* Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
Due to an incredibly successful year in 2016 and even more success in 2017, we are now looking to expand the team even further in 2018. Being true specialists within the Call/Contact centre market, we are now looking to add to our incredibly successfully temps team. To give you a flavour of what to expect as a Temps Consultant with the Call & Contact Centre team here are just a few of the things we do every day:
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary call centre assignments- via advertisements, jobs board, referrals etc
* Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc
* Business Development: sourcing and pro actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services
* Associated administration- timesheets, holidays, P45s, HR queries
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK.
* Previous recruitment experience not necessary
* Strong background in sales
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
* Fantastic and incredible competitive salary and benefits package
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
* REC IRP 2015 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest independent recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.