Resourcer - Industrial and Driving Division
Competitive salary and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide all round general administrative assistance to one of our top Principal Consultants who has been with Search for 17 years! You will be working in the Logistics market which covers the Industrial, Driving and Manufacturing Industry which is an ever changing, varied and busy market.
The ability to multitask is essential! You would be responsible for interviewing and referencing candidates, chasing timesheets, ensuring accurate database records are maintained, running reports and booking people onto shifts.
- The ability to multi-taskOrganised and efficient
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Motivated and hardworking
- Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
- Confident with an excellent telephone manner
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.