Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to develop your career in 'Good Old Sussex by the Sea'?
Our Accountancy & Finance team are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding team. You will be working within a mature environment where you are given clear expectations, no micro-management and the autonomy to exceed your targets.
You will liaise with Senior Finance Stakeholders, supplying them with Interim Senior Finance Professionals focusing on the Sussex, Surrey and Kent area.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a key stage in our long-term development and growth across the region, and benefit from working for an award-winning employer who this year featured within the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
We are seeking a highly professional and ambitious individual, who ideally has gained experience within recruitment.
Key skills required;
- Previous experience as a successful 360-Recruitment Consultant
- Driven, tenacious and ambitious
- Ability to build rapport
- Goal orientated
- Strong sales experience
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.