£Competitive salary and benefits
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for a specialist market? Are you looking for a sector that makes a difference in improving people's health every day? Do you want to be part of a lively and energetic team, working alongside a supportive manager with over 10 years experience within the scientific sector?
Our Glasgow Scientific division are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the team. You will focus on expanding the contract and interim market across the UK placing candidates within a variety of scientific roles ranging from entry level to Senior Managers, across multiple clients. You will be working alongside other members in the Scientific Team. As well as the wider Search sectors, delivering multiple solutions for our clients' specific needs. You have the scope to carve out your own market and can work across UK and Ireland, placing highly skilled individuals with companies who push the boundaries of science. These clients are developing new medicines and cures which make a positive impact across the globe on a daily basis.
We are keen to speak to individuals with recruitment experience, regardless of sector. If you are keen to work within a technical market, offering a consultative approach then this could be the ideal role for you. Our team are highly experienced within this market and as such you will be given full training and mentoring in respect to the scientific sector and clients.
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - permanent or contract
- Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
- Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
As a Recruitment Consultant within the scientific division you really can make a positive impact to the world we live in.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall directly. Sarah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.