Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
The Finance & Accountancy team at Search Consultancy is a fast growing player in the Yorkshire and Midlands regions that has seen year on year revenue growth. This team is at the heart of our Professional Services offering which also includes HR, Sales, Marketing and Legal specialist divisions that support an impressive list of clients from large, international PLC's to independent, fast growing SME's. We help clients recruit Qualified and Part Qualified Accountants as well as transactional staff on an interim, temporary and permanent basis.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Leeds and be part of our ambition to drive further growth throughout the market. This person will play a key part in the continued growth of Search Consultancy in the Yorkshire and Midlands regions as we continue to capitalise on the excellent relationships our colleagues have fostered over many years. The Finance & Accountancy recruitment team is growing rapidly, with succession planning at the core of our strategy to take further market share. We want to appoint an ambitious, passionate individual who is looking to join an entrepreneurial business that can offer unrivalled opportunities for personal and career development.
* Either: an experienced recruiter from a Professional Services market or a driven sales professional looking to get into recruitment.
* Career minded, hard working and driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.