Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to develop your career?
Our Accountancy & Finance team are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding team. You will be working within a mature environment where you are given clear expectations, no micro-management and the autonomy to exceed your targets.
You will liaise with Senior Finance Stakeholders, supplying them with Interim Senior Finance Professionals focusing on the North West.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a key stage in our long-term development and growth across the region, and benefit from working for an award-winning employer who focuses on the training and development of it's staff.
We are seeking a highly professional and ambitious individual, who ideally has gained experience within recruitment.
Key skills required;
* Previous experience as a successful 360-Recruitment Consultant
* Driven, tenacious and ambitious
* Ability to build rapport
* Goal orientated
* Strong sales experience
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our infamous Christmas parties!
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.