Are you looking for role in a large and award winning city centre recruitment company?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruitment professional to continue our rapid growth recruiting Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants to NHS trusts across the North West.
A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated consultant/ account manager with a focus on recruiting and maintaining a bank of healthcare professionals.
Primarily focusing on Band 2 and Band 5 healthcare workers, duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Establishing the specific needs of each trust, including key wards, skills, training and experience needs
- Attracting, vetting, interviewing and onboarding suitable candidates
- Promoting opportunities to the candidate bank to fulfil as many assignments as possible.
- Maintaining relationships with staff bank by guaranteeing prompt payment, exceptional customer service, providing suitable and regular opportunities and regular check-ins and feedback
- Developing relationships with key personnel responsible for the use of bank and temporary staff, as well as key procurement contacts.
- Understanding the booking processes for each trust and ensuring that they are observed and the opportunities are maximised
- Ensuring that the compliance standards of the framework are upheld by assisting with external audits and regular quality checking
- Furthering our market share of each client by exploring potential areas for growth
This position requires a truly unique individual with a persuasive nature and strong work ethic. We take teamwork seriously at Search, so involvement in all aspects of an account management role is counted on when the needs of the business dictate, and we are looking for someone who embodies the Search values, so can be consultative to clients and candidates, passionate, driven, innovative and flexible.
All consultants are encouraged to gain a greater comprehension of their clients in face to face business meetings, as we believe this is truly the only way to deliver an unbeatable service.
Here at Search Consultancy, we are renowned for recognising the achievements of high performers, and we offer a competitive basic salary and bonus scheme, in addition to a wide range of incentives and rewards, as well as a transparent career path. Our training courses are acknowledged as outstanding, and we operate on a set of values aimed at upholding our reputation as an ethical, people focused, and exciting company to work for.