Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Competitive salary and benefits
Do you want to work for a multi award-winning recruitment agency? Are you looking to forge a career within the Healthcare market?
Our Healthcare team In Liverpool are currently recruiting for an experienced consultant to join their expanding team.
We are seeking an experienced Temp Consultant to focus on the private healthcare market and business development within the North West area. You will be joining an existing team of four which includes; two highly successful Consultants, Resourcer and Compliance Co-ordinator. Recently the team were nominated for Exceptional Team of the Year at our company-wide annual awards.
As you would expect, we provide rewards in line with expectations and if you can provide the skills above, we can provide a competitive basic salary and excellent commission plan as well as market-leading training programmes, career progression and a supportive environment. But don't just take our word for it, if you are interested in applying, we can arrange for an informal discussion with a member of staff at the same level as the role you are applying for so that you can get your information from 'the horse's mouth'.
* Previous experience within recruitment, managing a successful desk
* Knowledge of the healthcare sector is desirable but not essential
* Sales focussed and target driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare
* Company car allowance
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to email@example.com. Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.