Search Consultancy - Call & Contact Centre Division Manchester
Salary - Competitive + Benefits Package + Uncapped OTE
Do you want to join an award winning team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Why Search Consultancy:
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
* REC IRP 2015 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
We are best known for recruiting:
* Telephone based Sales and Customer Service professionals within various industries, Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Real-time, Dialler Managers Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
The Opportunity: Due to an incredibly successful year in 2017 and even more success in 2018 & 2019, we are now looking to expand the team even further in 2019. Being true specialists within the Call/Contact centre market, we are now looking to add to our incredibly successfully Manchester team.
To give you a flavour of what to expect as a Temps Consultant within the Call & Contact Centre team here are just a few of the things we do every day:
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates to place into temporary call centre assignments - via advertisements, jobs board, referrals etc Providing a consultative service to our clients: market updates, salary advice, role profiling etc
* Business Development: sourcing and pro actively calling new clients to demonstrate our recruitment services Associated administration- timesheets, holidays, P45s, HR queries
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK.
* Previous recruitment experience not necessary
* Strong background in B2B sales preferred
* Career minded, hard working, driven and confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
A great place to work:
Search is one of the UK's largest independent recruitment companies with 14 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age