Recruitment Consultant - Logistics
Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Do you want to work in team where you can enjoy lots of autonomy? Do you want superb training, competitive salary and uncapped commission? If you're saying yes to these questions then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our new Birmingham office is looking to expand and grow in 2020! The team focus on logistics and technical roles that can range from junior through to senior management level.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within recruitment, you will be joining a small team and as such you must be able to work autonomously, showing the drive and ambition to develop your desk without a manager micro-managing you.
Regardless of your current level of experience you will be given first class training and equipped with all the tools you will need to build a successful desk. Your job is to attract the very best Logistics/Technical candidates on the market through high quality candidate attraction methods.
You will deliver outstanding service to both your candidates and clients ensuring their expectations are met at every stage of the process. This is a target and results driven job and you will get out of it what you put in. You will be responsible for meeting candidates, arranging and attending client meetings, business development over the telephone and face to face, meeting sales targets and generating revenue.
What can we offer you;
- Autonomous environment
- Brilliant career progression prospects
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Salary in line with the current market and great bonus with £0 threshold for the first 6 months
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum company.
- So whether you have worked in recruitment for less than a year or you are a seasoned professional recruiter we would love to speak to you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.