Recruitment Consultant - For ambitious business in Glasgow due to continued growth
We are specialists in what we do, this gives our clients and candidates the best insight during their recruitment process and ensures your success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression and we truly believe in investing in our people with an array of awards that recognise our commitment and success in this area. The majority of our Directors have been organically grown - which shows we reward success.
Your career will be determined by success and measure by the amount of revenue generated, this gives us the opportunity to create a meritocratic structure. We provide highly competitive base salaries with a transparent commission structure that is in black and white with no hidden surprises. Promotions are also outlined with everyone in the business knowing what they have to do to achieve their next promotion.
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our offices and contribute to our success. A career with us offers you fabulous training, career progression, financial reward and a lot of fun!
Recruitment is a complex sales role, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
· Identifying and developing new business relationships
· Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
· Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
· Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer to start date
· Offer management and negotiation
· Networking to build business information
The Successful Applicant
· 6 months+ sales experience (ideally but not restricted to Retail, Hospitality, B2B, B2C or Recruitment)
· Have a degree - preferably in law but other degrees will be considered
· Highly motivated, ambitious and driven
· Quick and eager to learn
· Confident within a target driven environment
· Proven track record of success
What's on Offer
We work in a focused sales environment where you will be trained and mentored by some of the best in the business. Our training is award winning and continues throughout your career with us. As your career progresses we will support you throughout to ensure you have all the information necessary to be highly successful.
· Competitive basic salary + commission structure
· Excellent career progression
· Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
· Chance to join and work with one of the best businesses in the industry
· Additional benefits (monthly incentives, team events, pension plan, private medical cover, the ability to buy and sell holidays and much more!)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.