Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Commission & benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £25,000 plus uncapped commission
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a bright, driven, talented trainee to join our well established Industrial team in Leeds, following massively successful start to 2022.
Our Leeds Business Support team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced, vibrant and experienced bunch of Recruitment Consultants. They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time, the team are well known as a market leader within this sector. Providing recruitment solutions to clients across various industries, you would focus on business support roles, ranging from Administrative Assistant to PA's and Office Managers.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Search no two days will be the same. From sourcing top talent in your market place and organising interviews, to selling our services to clients and negotiating fees, a day in the life of a recruiter is both varied and challenging. Expect to work in a fast paced, fun and target driven environment, where you'll be supported to achieve your potential and be extremely well rewarded for your efforts.
You'll be undertaking tasks such as:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate job opportunities
* Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Write engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
* Use networking and social media platforms to headhunt the best talent
* A drive to succeed in a sales or industry based environment
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Working to targets and deadlines
* A very generous bonus structure - some of our associates earn upwards of £40k in their first year
* Regular all expenses paid high flyers events for top performers
* A clear progression path from day one, with the support to achieve at least one promotion in your first year
* The opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry
* To be a part of a business who is truly invested in you, your goals, your career, and your happiness at work
* Marketing leading training programme, with a thorough 12 week CDP course
If you want any additional information, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Partner, Helen Pearman on Helen.Pearman@search.co.uk, who will be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you may have.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.