Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Consultant / Sheffield / Commercial
Are you currently working within a sales/customer service position and not sure what to do next? I was exactly the same before I started working in recruitment!
Here at Search Sheffield we are looking for our next star to join me and my colleague on the well established Commercial desk. We have a new manager in the Sheffield office that has so much exciting stuff planned for us as a team.
Recruitment is such a satisfying job and I can assure you that you will not be bored! It's a mixture of B2B sales, customer service, account management, administration, data entry, payroll, compliance and so much more! No two days are the same. I started here 3 years ago as a trainee consultant and have now progressed to a senior consultant. Here at Search we set clear guidelines to make it so simple for people to progress.
We really want to here from anyone who wants to know more about what we are doing in Sheffield…. You just never know you might share our passion. Please Rachel at Search Sheffield for a confidential conversation
If you haven't done recruitment for this is what to expect from the role:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however, Search don't micro-manage we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a big smile when you look at your payslip each month.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party
In the first instance please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age