Monday - Friday (no weekends!)
Liverpool City Centre
Working directly for Search Consultancy in our city centre office in Liverpool, we are looking for someone with previous experience in Recruitment who has the ability to hit the ground running on one of our leading accounts.
You will assist our resourcers in screening candidates, and have full responsibility for facilitating assessment centres for customer service and contact centre positions throughout the North West. As lead consultant, you will also be responsible for day to day reporting directly to the client and your line manager.
The ideal candidate will have a history of working in a recruitment role, and have confidence in decision making. The role is temporary and ongoing depending on performance and demand.
If you are a hard worker, able to use your initiative and think on your feet then apply today for a telephone interview.
You would be joining a small team in a busy office, working hours between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
* £9.00 per hour
* 40 hours a week
* Temp contract (contract length demand and performance dependant)
* Monday to Friday - between 8.30am and 5.30pm
* Based in Liverpool City Centre
What you'll be doing:
*Facilitating and running assessment centres
*Identifying suitable candidates
*Having the confidence to pass and fail candidates at interview stage
*Using in house database and excel
*Working towards targets
You must have:
* Experience in a recruitment related role
* Great attention to detail
* Strong computer skills and the ability to learn a new system
* Experience dealing directly with clients
* Confidence over the telephone and face to face
* Happy to guide and coach small team of resourcers
If interested in this position please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.