Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + OTE
Search Internal Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
Recruitment Consultant - Call & Contact Centre
Uncapped commission scheme, £0 threshold for your first 6 months.
Are you looking to develop an exciting career with excellent earning potential? Do you want to work for a company that is listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for?
Our Call & Contact Centre team are currently looking for an exceptional consultant to join their expanding team. You will be predominately focused on providing Commercial permanent staffing solutions to our clients. You must be comfortable picking up the phone and speaking with various levels of stakeholders and candidates.
You will be working alongside a successful team of 3 Consultants along with your manager Carrie, who has over 12 years of experience within recruitment. Carrie is well known within the market and is an amazing mentor, you will receive a combination of desk side coaching and class-room based training courses.
* Previous experience within B2B sales
* Driven and hard-working
* Tenacious and ambitious
* Results orientated
* Ability to build rapport
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.