Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £11.00 per hour
Central Edinburgh based | Office-based role
Full Time | Monday to Friday
Temp role for 2 months with potential for extension & may become permanent | up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Education sector to recruit this role. This role will be starting ASAP so if you feel this role is for you, don't delay in applying!
The purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive administration support across the internal Recruitment function.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Carrying out comprehensive administration support to the Recruitment team
* Drafting & posting job adverts
* Collating applications & shortlisting for hiring managers
* Arranging & confirming interviews for interested applicants, providing feedback when required
* Ensuring the applicant tracking system is fully updated with all applicants & interview details
* Dealing with incoming queries into the recruitment inbox
* Carrying our eligibility to work (ETW) checks on all applicants
* Various other ad-hoc Recruitment Admin duties as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience in a Recruitment Admin role carrying out the above duties - this experience is essential
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisation, prioritisation & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age