We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Assistant to work within the International department of our Higher Education client.
This is a temporary role for around 12 weeks.
- Provide administrative support to the International Recruitment team.
- First point of contact for telephone, email, face-to-face enquiries about the University from prospective students and stakeholders such as agents.
- Assist in the planning and hosting of visits to campus from potential international applicants, parents and other stakeholders.
- Organise & distribute mailings of promotional material to various sources & reporting on annual freight costs.
- Assisting with projects & monitoring spend.
- Processing invoices and assisting with expense claim forms for staff in support of recruitment activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising.
- Initiative and judgement to resolve problems independently.
Apply now or call Megan @ the Search Glasgow office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.