Job Type: 6 month FTC
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Search HR and Development are recruiting on behalf of a leading legal firm based in Leeds City Centre for a Recruitment Advisor to joint their team on a 6 month FTC. Reporting into the HR Manager you will be providing operational support for the end to end recruitment process. You will take ownership for the full recruitment process working on circa 20 vacancies at any one time, roles range from entry level roles up to senior management level.
* Advertising all vacancies on the intranet as well as external job boards and social media; identifying the most appropriate platform for each vacancy.
* Sourcing for candidates using a wide range of different methods including; job boards, social media and sifting applications.
* Meeting with hiring managers to put together attractive job descriptions and adverts for new vacancies; advising and guiding managers through the process.
* Liaising with recruitment agencies as and when needed, briefing them thoroughly on each role.
* Pulling together MI reports in regards to all recruitment KPI's., analysing trends and reporting back to management.
* Conducting telephone interview screenings to determine candidate suitability for roles, progressing candidates to the next stage when suitable.
* Coordinating the interview stages and ensuring that candidates are kept up to date with feedback each step of the way.
* Participating in face to face interviews as and when needed.
* Assisting with the on boarding process; chasing references and ensuring all candidate documentation is collected within the specified time frames.
* Taking lead on recruitment projects; recent projects include refreshing the careers page.
* Experience working within a full 360 recruitment role - ideally both in house and agency.
* Proven experience recruiting for a range of different vacancies.
* Knowledge of different attraction methods.
* Capable of collating and producing MI reports.
* Ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Abigail Marnoch on 0113 308 8078 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age