Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 2 months ago
Temporary Internal Recruitment Advisor; £20 per hour; Minimum 2 month duration; Remote initially / Manchester city centre
Search are seeking are an experienced Internal Recruitment Advisor to join our established and well recognised client for a minimum of two months. The Internal Recruitment Officer will support an established small team with most of their resourcing and recruitment requirements. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, the Internal Recruitment Advisor will also act as a first point of contact for any recruitment queries and coordination as well as leading on high profile campaigns. This Recruitment Officer job is a varied and exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to work for a well respected and high achieving business.
The duties and Responsibilities of this Internal Recruitment Officer role will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Writing effective advertisements, phone screening, creating shortlists and proactively searching for candidates, and follow all stages of the recruitment process
* Utilising and marketing the company on social media platforms to gain notice and attract the best candidates
* Building an effective network of candidates using various different methods including LinkedIn and job boards
* Arrange interviews, assist with assessment centres, and coordinate with departmental managers
* Collate candidate stats and update the recruitment trackers on a daily basis
The business are expecting to return to the Manchester city centre office, on part time basis towards the end of the contract. If you are immediately available and have recent and relevant experience of end to end recruitment, please apply today as interviews are being held immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.