I am currently looking for a Recruitment Administrator to work in Horley. My client is a people focused company who put their own teams and customers at the forefront of everything they do. You will be successful in this role if you have experience in Recruitment Administration, from managing applications and liaising with line managers to preparing paperwork and writing offer letters. You will also be competent in collating RTW documents to enable DBS checks to be completed.
* Liaising with Marketing to advertise positions
* Going through applications and shortlisting
* Sending out interview confirmations and diary invites to candidates
* Preparing offer letters and sending to successful candidates
* Collating documents and running DBS checks
* Taking out references and chasing those that are not back
* Preparing paperwork to confirm start dates with the candidate
* Prepare HR files for new starters for HR
This is a permanent role paying up to £23,500 per annum although this is based at home initially however it will be based in the office long term. Parking is available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.