SCREENING/ VETTING ADMINISTRATOR
A remarkable opportunity has become available to work for a well-established company based in South-Manchester.
The company are looking for an experienced, articulate Screening and Vetting Administrator who will report to the ESC Manager on a daily basis.
Working as part of the ESC team, you will be responsible for processing all pre and post-employment background checks for all applicants and employees working on behalf of the company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring applicant suitability by checking and verifying; eligibility to work, identification, work experience, education, training/skills and criminal record check certificates to meet operational/client recruitment requirements
* Processing applicants' details on the in-house systems, including sending and chasing all required reference requests, processing/requesting criminal record checks (CRCs), credit checks (if applicable) and SIA licence checks (if applicable). Ensuring every applicants file meets all mandatory requirements - legislative and regulatory
* Liaise with external organisations to obtain references and checks; employers, Government Agencies, educational establishments and personal/character referees
* Ensure references, including gap employment references, are independently verified, processed, chased and received within set deadlines
* Issuing offer letters and contracts of employment to new starters, once the required vetting has been completed to the relevant standard
* Attend weekly update meetings with ESC team and Manager, to discuss workloads and any escalations or matters of importance/relevance
* To positively contribute towards maintaining an environment of equal opportunity, in accordance with the Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy
* Other general administrative duties as required
* Previous Admin/HR experience
* Experience of completing background checks/screening/vetting
* Strong IT Skills
* Impeccable communication skills
* Highly articulate with good attention to detail
* £22,500 salary
* Free Parking
* Close to public transport links
* Mon - Fri hours
* Fun and dynamic working environment
APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachel Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org // 0161 835 8758
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.