FTC whilst 2021
Salary up to £35k [FTE].
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter with experience of managing end-to-end processes for both permanent and fixed term appointments. Experienced in the utilisation of the most appropriate and cost-effective method to source candidates whilst having a focus on direct sourcing as a preference. You will be able to manage entire recruitment lifecycle ensuring a positive candidate experience for all applicants.
You will be able to demonstrate gravitas whilst facilitating senior level interviews and whilst conducting site visits to manage vacancies and understand business requirements
You will be an engaging relationship manager with key stakeholders including hiring managers, agencies, colleagues and candidates.
You will need:
* Relevant experience of working within a Recruitment / HR environment as well as high-volume recruitment
* Excellent time management and organisation skills as we work in a high volume and fast-moving environment
* An eye for detail and someone who can analyse and interpret data and present it in a creative, informative way (e.g. using Excel, PowerPoint)
* A confident, efficient and professional communication style
* Strong self-motivation, proactive nature and good intuition
* The ability to work autonomously, be results driven and confident in identifying solutions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly proficient IT skills with experience using all relevant software packages including MS Office, email and internet
* Valid UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age