Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
West Yorkshire, England
over 1 year ago
Salary: £16,693.00 with progression to £17,230.00 per annual
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Right now, I am looking for someone on behalf of is a national mental health charity. Who have been working with individuals, families and communities to make recovery reality for over 60 years. You will be helping to come up with a personal support plan that will see them achieve their goals and aspirations, developing domestic and finance management skills or accessing work, leisure or educational opportunities, your empathy, enthusiasm and compassion will have every chance to shine. Entering accurate case notes onto our IT system will be important too. And, when it comes to regularly liaising with GP surgeries, the local council, charities etc. or promoting the service within the community.
* Experience in the mental health field
* works well under pressure
* At least 6 months experience of working in mental health, or similar
* Experience of identifying and co-ordinating a range of services to meet individual needs.
* Experience of supporting individuals to engage with community activities.
* Ability to climb stairs
* Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the Service and people using services
* Able to participate in a 24 hour/7 day week shift rota, undertake on call duties and stay away from home at night
* Full driving licence and access to own transport with appropriate business insurance (desirable)
* NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (desirable)
Holidays:25 days holiday per annum, plus statutory Bank Holidays, or time off in lieu if
worked (pro rata for part time). Annual leave entitlement will increase to 28 dates after
two year's continuous employment
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme upon completion of three month's service.
Non-contributory life assurance policy (to value of 3 x annual salary).
Commitment to formal supervision and staff support.
If you feel this is the role for you then please contact
Georgia.Walker@search.co.uk or call me on 0113 308 8073
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.