Trainee Collections Advisor
Hours: Shifts between 8am - 8pm (approx.. 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 1pm) (35 hours a week)
Training: Full training is provided
Calling all hospitality/Retail superstars!
Are you looking for a new job opportunity where you can make life easier for others? Do you want to work within a stimulating environment where your hard work is recognised?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading financial company. They are an outstanding company to be a part of and there will be an opportunity to study towards a Certificate in Debt Collection!
As a Collections Advisor, you will have the responsibility of handling a range of diverse customer calls. You will be providing fantastic customer service by helping customers get their finances back on track and in a comfortable financial position.
As a Collections Advisor you will be:
- Completing income and expenditure
- Negotiating payment plans for customers
- Supporting potential vulnerable customers through a difficult time
- Handling inbound and outbound correspondence via email, phone and post
- Providing excellent customer service
- Build rapport & reach the best solution for each customer
- Ensure each customer has a positive & memorable experience
As a Collections Advisor you will receive :
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Direct development and management courses
- Free on site parking
- Free on site tea/coffee
- On-site cafe
- Discounted gym membership
- Local shops within walking distance
If you are interested in the Customer Service advisor role and will pass a Credit Check & Criminal Record Check then click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.