Job title: Claims & Enforcement Agents
Job type: Full time/Permanent
Do you have a background within Account management or Recoveries?
Do you have experience using case management systems within Finance?
I now have a fantastic opportunity available in a well established law firm who are accredited by Investors In People since 2005. The company operate at a high level and are looking for the best suitable candidates to come and join their expanding successful team in Bromley.
You will be issuing proceedings received by clients, take agreed actions to attempt to/recover debts owed via outbound calls. Risk assessment in order to identify high risk/vulnerable individuals as well as account managing clients and building on professional relationships.
I am looking for someone with the ability to relate to clients in a professional and confident manner, problem solving skills are key in this role.
A background within recoveries would be beneficial.
Key tasks to role -
* Action new instructions
* Outbound collection calls to clients and individuals
* Manage transactions inline with relevant service level agreements
* Support Claims & Enforcement Manager complying with clients and reporting requirements
* Monitor & review payments from Defendants
* Cycle to work scheme after 1 years service
* Health cash plan
* Death in service 2x Salary
Are you up to the challenge, apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.