My client is looking for an experienced records management administrator to support them on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months initially. You will be responsible for delivering a first-class experience to internal and external customers using a Records Management system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all record management tasks that are assigned to you
- Support with all administrative tasks as and when required
- Take responsibility for all MI required by wider management team
- Support the facilities manager with health and safety obligations
- Produce management information in a timely and accurate manner and any other additional duties as requested by management
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an award winning firm in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. Providing excellent facilities and modern offices.
If you would like to be considered for this please apply by submitting your CV or call Denise McGillivray at the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.